Language Exchange in Qingdao

Meet New Friends, Plan Events, Language Exchange.

Re: Language Exchange in Qingdao

Postby AuroraLove66 » Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:51 am

hi This is Aurora,I majored in Chinese Language and Literature and have a bachelor degree of Art. I have worked in Qingdao for nearly 5 years so that I can also help you to learn business Chinese if you want.I am very interested in learning Spanish, have learned a little basic, need to learn more and practise. pls contact me if u can teach me spanish. thanks. Skype: auroralove66 MP:13646488071
AuroraLove66

Postby blocks » Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:03 am

Hi, I'm an American who is moving to qingdao in 2 weeks and I'm looking for friends. If you'd like to be friends, send me a message.
blocks

Postby AuroraLove66 » Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:21 am

blocks wrote:Hi, I'm an American who is moving to qingdao in 2 weeks and I'm looking for friends. If you'd like to be friends, send me a message.

hi blocks, what's your contact info?
AuroraLove66

Postby angellovesbaby » Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:01 pm

hello, how are you today? My name is cherry, I am finding language exchange friends, my email is angellovesbaby@yahoo.cn,
blocks wrote:Hi, I'm an American who is moving to qingdao in 2 weeks and I'm looking for friends. If you'd like to be friends, send me a message.
angellovesbaby

Postby davidbvlgari » Tue Mar 19, 2013 6:47 pm

Helo0o Guys, My name is David 26 years old, i just got Qingdao but seems no-one here can talk English! is there anyone here who can talk English? or maybe we can Exchange Languages? you can email me at David_cute_2005@yahoo.com, or add me on your skyp David.bvlgari
davidbvlgari

Postby angellovesbaby » Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:16 pm

hello, I saw your email , I would like to do language - exchange with you, hope to get your reply soon.
davidbvlgari wrote:Helo0o Guys, My name is David 26 years old, i just got Qingdao but seems no-one here can talk English! is there anyone here who can talk English? or maybe we can Exchange Languages? you can email me at David_cute_2005@yahoo.com, or add me on your skyp David.bvlgari
angellovesbaby

Postby Annie » Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:11 pm

Hey everyone. I am currently live in Seattle and coming back to QD in May to visit my family. I haven't live there over 13 years, would like to make some English speaking friend. Where do everyone hang out in QD? I also free most the time if anyone need help babysitting their kids.
Annie

Postby lauraking » Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:07 pm

Hi everyone, I am one Qingdao local person, 33 years old. I used English because works need every day, but my oral and listening level was bad. So I wanted to find one English speaking friend to have a language exchange. If you are interested, pls. contact with me and my QQ was 37553705, thanks.
lauraking

Previous

Return to Qingdao Personals