Gaming Group

Meet New Friends, Plan Events, Language Exchange.

Gaming Group

Postby genedragon » Sat Feb 26, 2011 6:50 pm

We are a group of expats (Canada, USA, Australia, Russia) that consistently play games every Sunday in Qingdao.

Typically, we play board games (Settlers of Catan, Scrabble, MTG) from noon to early evening.

Starting at around 16:00 the table top - socially constructive - role-playing games hit the table.

Currently we are playing D&D 4E, but have played D&D 3.5e and Star Wars: Saga. We are somewhat serious gamers, and are all friends so we use the time not only to game but to hang out and have fun (drinking and smoking, laughing and joking).

If you are interested in finding an alternative to the bar-scene but still want to hang on the weekend, send us a message. Note that you need to want to play to join not just F-around.
genedragon

Re: Gaming Group

Postby JGS_Machinery » Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:58 pm

you guys still around? and where in qingdao are you guys?
JGS_Machinery

Re: Gaming Group

Postby genedragon » Sat Aug 23, 2014 2:04 pm

Some of us are still around. Others are new. Many have left. But there are a few gaming groups around. Mostly we hook up downtown or at someone's place. In truth, I am literally on my way out of China, after a decade being here. Leaving Sept 1. Heading back to Canada for a good job. But I can put you in contact with some of the gaming guys still in QD.
genedragon

Return to Qingdao Personals