QUALITY INSPECTOR CHINA
We are one of the leading manufacturer and importer of paper and plastic packaging in Europe and are offering our business partners optimal packing solutions.
To ensure our quality requirements for our products we source from China, we are searching for a Quality Inspector. The person will travel in Shandong Province to our production partners and control our goods according to a fixed inspection plan. He will fill out a defined report and send it to our Headquarter.
Job location: Shandong Province (Qingdao, Weifang, Juxian, Zibo, Jinan)
Job category: Quality Assurance / Control
Experience: Minimum 2 years
Your responsibilities will include:
• Visit our production partners in Shandong Province independently according to a time schedule
• Doing quality inspections according to a fixed inspection plan provided from Headquarter in Europe
• Sending inspection report to headquarter
• Work close together with Headquarter in Europe
You must have the following experience and skills:
• Good in written and spoken English, native Chinese speaker
• Equipped with Computer / Laptop and digital camera
• Skilled with Microsoft Office (Word and Excel), Emails
• Willing to travel by bus / train in Shandong Province (Weifang, Juxian, Zibo, Jinan, Qingdao), possible of 3-4 days per month overnight stay
• At least two years experience by working in a quality department or equivalent position (technical study)
Advantages will be:
• Self-motivated with the ability to work independently
• Experiences in using simple test equipment, such as thickness measuring, digital rulers
This job will be very interesting especially for newcomers who want start a career in the field of Quality Control and are interested to work for a famous European Company. If you have first experience in the field of Quality Control or a technical study this job can be very interesting for you.
If you are interested in applying, please send us your full resume in English together with your expected salary to: email@example.com
Please note that all expenses for travelling (bus / train tickets) and overnight stay (hotel costs) will be paid separately from our side and should not be included in your salary.
All applications will be treated in confidence.