Biz English Trainer Needed, RMB300-350/hr

Looking for Work in Qingdao? Find Teaching Jobs in Qingdao China - including ESL & International Schools. Post Qingdao job positions and resumes all in one place.

Biz English Trainer Needed, RMB300-350/hr

Postby indre-balc » Thu Dec 18, 2014 8:33 pm

URGENT: biz English trainer needed, RMB300-350/hr

The Qingdao office of a large multinational is urgently looking for a business English trainer.

- Starting time: late December-early January
- Training times and duration: two weekly 1.5 hr sessions, for 12 weeks (exact days of the week and times TBC; can be worked around the candidate's schedule)
- Rate: RMB300-350/hr (depending on the candidate's experience)
- Training materials: provided.

The ideal candidate should be:
- a native speaker of English with a clear, neutral accent;
- experienced in business English/language training;
- presentable, responsible, with strong communication skills and excellent work ethic.

Please send your CV with a recent photo and a contact number to Indre at indre.balc@yahoo.com.
Successful candidates will be contacted asap.
indre-balc

Re: Biz English Trainer Needed, RMB300-350/hr

Postby shankar_sairam95 » Thu Sep 03, 2015 5:41 pm

Respected sir,
I'm John.I'm from India.I'm a medical student here in Qingdao.It's my 3rd year now and I still have 3 more years to finish my course. I've been learning English since my childhood in India.Now I'm searching for a part time job for teaching English. I've already been teaching in a training school in Qingdao. English is not the native language in India but it's one of the official languages which is spoken across the whole country.Coming to it's accent,it's very clear and nuetral. I believe I'll do my best in making our training school come out with outstanding talents and intelligence.
shankar_sairam95

Return to Teaching Jobs, Careers, & Work in Qingdao